Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gabe's Visit

I am the psychotherapist. Please, describe your problems.


I love pie soo much, that I want to marry it, but it said no


Is it because it said no that you came to me?


no, its because of my goldfish's death


This is not a healthy way of thinking.


Neither is your face!


Why do you say neither is my face?


Because its funny, you idiot


Does it bother you that its funny me idiot?


No, it bothers me that you should screw off!


I would appreciate it if you would watch your tongue!


I would appreciate if you would die!!


Are you annoyed that you, too, may die someday?


I will die tomorrow


I am worried by your obsession with this topic!


Death@@


Can you elaborate on that?


I love Death!


Did you watch a lot of crime and violence on television as a child?


Soomuch that I think you should live under a rock where no one will
find you or my goldfish.


When did you first know that you think I should live under a rock
where no one will find me or your goldfish?


bye


My secretary will send you a bill.




No comments:

Post a Comment