Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

PENILE TROUBLE

I am the psychotherapist.  Please, describe your problems.  Each time
you are finished talking, type RET twice.

I think I am an elephant with a nose for trouble.

Why do you say that?

Because my nose is in trouble and i am an elephant

Is it because your nose is in trouble and you are an elephant that you
came to me?

yes, now you understand that i have a kidney stone to pass

Does it bother you that you have a kidney stone to pass?

yes, it burns when i pee

What happened when you pee?

it burns when i pee

When did you first know that it burns when you pee?

this morning when i peed

What would happen if you peed?

it would burn like hell

I would appreciate it if you would watch your tongue!

but it burns!

Can you elaborate on that?

my penis is on fire!

Earlier you said your nose is in trouble and you are an elephant?

Yes, since I am an elephant, i have a bigger penis, which means my
kidney stone hurts a hundred times more when i pee

What happened when you are an elephant you have a bigger penis which
means your kidney stone hurts a hundred times more when you pee?

IT BURNS WHEN I PEE

What would happen if you pee?

IT WOULD FUCKING BURN A HOLE IN THE WALL

Perhaps you could avoid such unwholesome thoughts.

BUT IT WOULD BURN A HOLE THROUGH THE WALL

Is the fact that it would burn a hole through the wall the real
reason?

no, just my penis is on fire

Maybe your plans have something to do with this.

GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER

What makes you believe get the fire extinguisher?

HURRY

Please, continue.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Go on, don't be afraid.

(My penis experienced third-degree burns from a giant kidney stone. thankfully they were able to save my penis, no thanks to the psychotherapist, but at least now i have a giant penis.)

No comments:

Post a Comment