Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My First Visit

I am the psychotherapist.  Please, describe your problems.

Hi, this morning I had a deep urge to spurge.

How do you do?  What brings you to see me?

Did you not just hear me? I have a deep urge to spurge!

Why do you say that?

First of all, I took some random pill and now I have had a boner for
more than a day.

I don't understand.

Cant you see I have problems?

Maybe your plans have something to do with this.

Now I feel something else.

What makes you believe now you feel something else?

I want to shove my cock somewhere.

Are you sure that you might want to shove your cock somewhere?

SUCK IT!

I would appreciate it if you would watch your tongue!

I would appreciate it if you sucked it.

Earlier you said you would like to shove your cock somewhere?

Yes, in a hole.

Is it because of your life that you are going through all this?

Yes, it all happened when I was born.

What happened when you were born?

I was raped by a doctor.

Are you afraid of sex?

No, I need it to survive.

Is it because of the people you hang around with that you say you need
it to survive?

Maybe so, because they are all rapists.

Is it because they are all rapists that you came to me?

Yes, I need to fuck you.

Perhaps you could avoid such unwholesome thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment